Parents' Evening Out
Friday, Dec 05, 2014
Parents! Take advantage of an evening out while your children learn why we celebrate Christmas. The true story of the birth of a savior from sin!
- Sunday School, Adult & Teen Bible Study and regular Sunday worship
- Good Shepherd Little Lambs Early Childhood Ministry
Are You Interested in…?
- A quality early childhood development program
- Dedicated, friendly, concerned and experienced Christian staff
- Loving, professional care
- Comprehensive preschool curriculum
- Safe, Christian atmosphere
- Flexible scheduling
- Facility built especially for preschool
Good Shepherd Little Lambs offers preschool classes for three to five year-olds in a safe, pleasant environment and Christian context. In our classes, children will:
- Learn lessons for faith and life
- Develop a sense of self-worth, centered on God’s love
- Build vocabulary, communication skills, social skills, and creativity
- Develop skills necessary for a successful start in school
- Follow the Fort Zumwalt School District Elementary Calendar to prepare children for Kindergarten
For parents who are interested in extended care, we provide a structured program that allows children to participate in our preschool and then transition into a more relaxed atmosphere.
A Day in the Life of a Preschooler
We offer morning and afternoon preschool sessions, as well as extended care. We believe in hands-on, interactive learning through creativity and play.
Reading | Bible Story | Music Time | Outside Time | Work Time | Movement | Small Group