As commanded by our Lord Jesus, to “make disciples of all nations,” Good Shepherd Little Lambs CDC exists to share God’s love with all people regardless of race, nationality, sex, origin or religious affiliation. The Center does reserve the right however to involve all students in religious activities. Children must be between 3-5 years old to qualify for enrollment. The Center is not equipped for children who are still in diapers, pull-ups or training pants. Therefore, each student needs to toilet independently.
Enrollment proceeds as follows:
- Parents will complete the enrollment packet and return it to the Director one (1) week prior to the child’s first day of attendance along with a non-refundable enrollment fee. Please see separate Fee Schedule for current enrollment fees. Checks should be made payable to “Good Shepherd Little Lambs CDC”.
- The child must have proof of being immunized and must have a physical no more than six (6) months prior to or within one (1) month following the date of enrollment.
- New families are enrolled on a first-come, first-served basis. If there is a waiting list, children will be enrolled as openings are available.
- A parent “welcome” meeting is required prior to beginning at the Center. At this time, completed forms will be collected. Parents can meet with the Director, teachers and staff members. Parents are also encouraged to discuss any questions they might have. During this meeting parents can receive a tour of the building and meet the child’s teacher.
- Parents are strongly encouraged to bring their child for a short visit before the first day. This will help the child ease into the program by giving him or her an opportunity to get acquainted with the Center.
The following forms must be completed and submitted to Good Shepherd Little Lambs CDC at least one (1) week prior to the child’s first day of attendance:
- Child Emergency Contact Form.
- (2) Permission For Emergency Treatment of Minors (Barnes Jewish, St. Peters Hospital) Form.
- Child Information Sheet.
- Family Information Sheet.
- Parent Agreement Form.
- Parent Handbook Acknowledgement
- Authorizing of Pick-up Form (by anyone other than parent/guardian).
- Medical Examination Report (Immunization Records).
- Photography Waiver.
Parents should notify the office of any changes in home or work addresses or phone numbers as well as persons authorized to pick up their child.